Trust in the LORD with
all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
"But I trust in
you, O LORD; I say, "You are my God."
- I Put My Trust in
- A farmer is in Iowa during a flood. The
river is overflowing, with water surrounding the farmer's home
up to his front porch. As he is standing there, a boat comes
up, The man in the boat says " jump in I'll take you to
- The farmer crosses his arms and says stubbornly,
"Nope, I put my trust in God"
- The boat goes away. The water rises to
the second floor. Another boat comes up, the man says to the
farmer who is now in the second story window, "Jump in,
I'll save you"
- The farmer again says, "Nope, I put
my trust in God"
- The boat goes away. Now the water is up
to the roof. As The farmer stands on the roof, a helicopter comes
over, and drops a ladder. The pilot yells down to the farmer
"I'll save you, climb the ladder."
- The farmer says "Nope, I put my trust
- The helicopter goes away. The water continues
to rise and sweeps the farmer off the roof.
- He drowns.
- The farmer goes to heaven. God sees him
and says "What are you
- The farmer says "I put my trust in
you and you let me down."
- God says, "What do you mean, let
you down? I sent you two boats and a helicopter"!!
- Jesus is the Lord!