Two Turtle Doves - the Old and New Testaments
Three French Hens - Faith, Hope, and Charity
Four Calling Birds - the four Gospels
- Five Golden Rings - the first five books of the Old Testament,
- which give the history of man's fall from grace.
Six Geese A-Laying - the six days of creation
Seven Swans A-Swimming - the seven gifts of the Holy Spirit
Eight Maids a-Milking - the eight Beatitudes
Nine Ladies Dancing - the nine fruits of the Holy Spirit
Ten Lords A-Leaping - the Ten Commandments.
Eleven Pipers Piping - the eleven faithful disciples
Twelve Drummers Drumming - the Twelve points of belief in the Apostles Creed
The Original CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS VERSES
How thankful we can be, to be able to worship our Lord
Jesus Christ and read His Word, openly!
Animation Trail Weekly Illustrated Bible Studies and Devotions
The Kid Cave Critters celebrate Christmas in a special way.
Do Not Copy © 1998 reserved by Cherbear
Christmas with the CRITTERS
- C The CHRIST CHILD is born!
- R REJOICE with the Angels!
- I INVITE JESUS into your heart!
- T TASTE the fruit of GOD's SPIRIT!
- T TELL others about the baby JESUS!
- E ENTER God's presence with Thanksgiving!
- R REMEMBER, JESUS is the REASON for the Season!
- S SING about the SAVIOR of the World!
Be sure to visit the Animation Trail and Teen Trails
Bible Studies and Devotions relating to Christmas
Charting the Course and , Star Light, Star Bright for kids
Charting the Course and, Star Light, Star Bright for teens
May "Christ" be the Center of your Christmas!
© 1999 Cherbear
Take Friendship and Love and mix them with Tenderness. Blend thoroughly with Loyalty, Add Hope and Faith. Sprinkle with Forgiveness. Serve daily with abundent Laughter!
Add one very large bag of Chocolate Kisses for Peggie...grin!
For a Very Merry Christmas!
Top with 5 very special "NUTS"
Peggie, Misty, Cherbear, Annie, Barb, Georgia, andVickie
Web Women for Jesus!
Then add a dash of patience from "Ray"
- 2 cups of Friendship
- 4 cups of Love
- 2 cups of Forgiveness
- 3 cups of Loyalty
- 3 spoons of Tenderness
- 5 spoons of Hope
- 6 quarts of Faith
- 2 barrels of Laughter
- These "Nuts" all Praise God for the Gift of His Son and for His Resurrection!
- In remembrance of His ascension into the clouds and
- In place of the whipped topping and the cherry....
- Just add More Jesus!
Jesus Foretold by the Prophets
His Name (What's in the Name?)
THE NAME, above all names!
Where can I begin to know Him better!
His Name! Relationship!
To Know Jesus, and have an intimate personal relationship with Him
His Name (What Did Jesus Do?)
Discover His plan and Enter into His Rest!
"IN FAITH, HE..."
Devotional for the Grown Ups from Cherbear